If your dog is exhibiting any behavior that is threatening or concerning then schedule a behavior consultation. We’ll evaluate what’s getting at your dog to cause the unwanted behavior. Then we’ll create a positive choice-based training program to fix the problems.
- Threatening or concerning behavior
- Fear, anxiety and shyness
- Growling and lunging
- Guarding toys, food, spaces or people
- Separation anxiety
- Snapping and biting
- Aggression towards people (strangers, children, babies)
- Aggression towards other dogs
- Noise sensitivity (thunderstorms, traffic)
We can help your dog make better choices!
- Does your dog bark, lunge and growl at other dogs when he is on a leash?
- Does your dog get so excited when she sees dogs that she just loses all control?
- Do you want your dog to listen to you on leash when other dogs are nearby?
We teach your dog to make calm, appropriate choices with other dogs nearby. Your dog will learn to behave and listen to you in every environment. We will teach your dog to listen to you and be calm with dogs nearby using positive reinforcement and effective, efficient training techniques.
Initial training consultation – $90. We will go over 3 or 4 common scenarios and help your dog learn to make appropriate choices in those scenarios.
There is no additional fee for additional dogs (up to 3). Training package discounts are available or you can pay as you go for $90 per session. Schedule your Free Phone Consultation today or call 321-946-1035!