- Does your dog bark and lunge at other dogs on the leash?
- Does your dog bark at everything that passes by your house?
- Are you afraid to introduce your dog to other dogs because your dog might bite?
- Are you tired of the endless barking?
Like a case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the leash aggressive dog is calm, cool, and maybe even downright polite when walking among people or around dogs off leash. But hook on a leash, and he lunges, barks, and snaps at the sight of another dog. … A combination of frustration and tension, leash aggression is a common problem. Our Aggression dog training will transform your dog from lunging towards and barking viciously at other dogs to calm and happy to see other dogs!
Rest assured, dog aggression towards other dogs is a common dog behavior challenge. We can help. That being said, this is a serious issue that needs addressing as soon as possible – the longer you wait, and the more it happens, the more effort it takes to change the behavior. A reactive dog can bite other dogs and even bite dog owners nearby. Don’t lose your home because your dog bit the wrong dog or bit a person trying to break up the fight.
If your dog is showing these behaviors, we can help:
- Aggression toward people
- Aggression toward dogs or other animals
- Leash reactivity and impulse control problems
- Excessive barking or digging
- Destructive behaviors
- Growling nipping and snapping behaviors
- Attachment or separation anxiety problems
- Shy or fearful behaviors
- Abnormal behaviors, such as excessive licking, air snapping or obsessive tail chasing
We have seen it all and we can teach your dog to make calm, appropriate choices. Yes, even your dog! Schedule your behavior change training session now!