About our Company
Mariah Hinds Dog Training is a meticulous training organization specializing in providing detailed in home training for pet dogs and offering awesome group classes including puppy class, rally, obedience, agility, and nosework. Our core focus is to give clients the highest quality training and support through Fear Free behavior modification and training options to ensure that they see permanent and lasting training success with their dogs. Our specialty is ensuring that dogs have a happy and enriched life with their people.
Why work for us?
- Enjoy collaboration with a team of innovative training professionals
- Support the clients you see without spending hours each week on administrative and marketing tasks
- Receive competitive pay
- Opportunity to grow into specialty areas such as nosework, agility, and more
- Focus on what you love without the frustrations of running a business
Puppy Play Coordinator
Part time position available for 2022
We are seeking help ensuring that puppies have a great time during our Puppy School program. We are seeking a talented professional who is knowledgeable about dog body language and is passionate about treating dogs with kindness. We will consider it a bonus if the new team member is interested in learning about positive reinforcement dog training.
New team members need to be located in the Greater Charlotte, NC area. Team members need to have a car that they are willing to transport puppies in, a driver’s license and great work ethic. Love puppies? Come work with us.
Key responsibilities for Puppy Play Coordinator position:
- Manage and redirect puppies during play with other puppies
- Supervise puppies while they are outside in the yard
- Pick up and transport puppies in the car to the training location. Help the puppies be calm in the crate in the car
- Clean up after the puppies. Disinfect the crates. Sweep and mop the floor at the end of the day.
- Effectively manage time to arrive to Puppy School on time. Timeliness is especially important
- Desire to learn new skills and develop existing ones
- Practice the hand signals and words that the puppies have learned with the puppies
- Pays attention to detail
- Available to work Monday and Wednesday from 9 to 5
- Demonstrates good communication skills. Friendly with people and staff
- Treats all the puppies in a friendly manner
- Commitment to building puppy happiness and cooperation including while in a crate
- Willingness to comply with all our safety and cleanliness standards
- Must have a reliable car, driver’s license and insurance, reliable internet, and mobile phone
Video Editor & Social Media Influencer
Part Time position available for 2022
We are seeking a video editor and administrative assistant to help inspire people in the art of dog training. Primary duties for this position are editing videos, creating videos, building a social media following on Instagram, and maintaining the software for our monthly client email newsletters. We are looking for someone who has the determination to get videos edited before a deadline on a weekly basis. This is a virtual position and new team members need to be located in an area with a reliable internet connection.
- Great grammar and nice written communication skills.
- Video editing proficiency
- Social media influencer
- Proficiency with web-based applications including MailChimp, Google Docs, and WordPress.
- Must have a reliable desktop or laptop computer, reliable internet, and mobile phone.