Cancellations without adequate notice result in not being able to fill that time slot and not being able to get that training opportunity time back.
- Rescheduling with 4 days’ notice is no charge.
- Rescheduling with more than 48 hour notice and less than 4 days’ notice is a $20 fee.
- Rescheduling with less than 48 hour notice is a $75 fee or a forfeit of the training session.
- No call, no show appointments are charged the full lesson cost.
- Outdoor lessons and Fido on the town lessons will be rescheduled by the trainer if it is raining. Outdoor lessons are typically scheduled early afternoons and Saturdays. Summer outdoor lessons are scheduled late in the evening or Saturday mornings.
Liability Terms of service:
- I agree to take full and total responsibility for my dog at all times. I hereby waive and release Mariah Hinds, Mariah Hinds Dog Training, property or business the training is located at, all owners and other animals in attendance, and any of the above mentioned employees, owners, and agents from any and all liability of any nature for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but not without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending the training session or training class, while supervising or interacting with a dog while on the grounds or surrounding area thereto. In consideration of my attendance and participation in training classes, I waive the right from any and all claims or claims by any member of my family or any other person who is present for training lessons.
- I understand that attendance and participation in any dog training program is not without risk to myself and/ or to guests that are present. I further understand that my personal dog is at risk when any other dog is present and I may bring home an illness due to working around other dogs.
- Mariah Hinds Dog Training has found that half way through training most owners feel relieved that their dog’s behavior is improving. If training is ended at that time, the dog inevitably backslides into their prior bad habits.
- Training sessions cannot be refunded.
- Refunds are not available for group classes.
- Make up sessions for missed classes are not available for group classes.
- Training sessions expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify Mariah Hinds Dog Training of any changes regarding the dog’s behavior and other pertinent information.
- I agree to allow Mariah Hinds Dog Training to discuss history, protocol, family dynamics and any pertinent information with their veterinarian, appropriate animal professionals, family members, etc. as applicable.
- Mariah Hinds Dog Training reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion and refund the monies paid for future services (if applicable) back to the dog’s owner.
- All of the information I have given about my dog(s) is correct and does not exclude important information.
- These Terms of Service constitute the sole and only agreements concerning the terms of this contract. Any prior agreements, whether oral or in writing, shall be void and of no further affect. This contract may only be modified in writing and signed by all parties to this agreement.