Puppy Training Charlotte nc for a well-behaved puppy
…and Puppy training charlotte for a great companion for a lifetime!
Puppies are so cute and so exhausting. All that energy! Not to mention their sharp little teeth and tiny bladders. They also have no clue what “sit” or “stay” or “come” mean. Too bad puppies don’t come pre-programmed. We can help get you the fast results for Puppy Training Charlotte nc that you need now!
Let's Get Started
To get started, email us and we will discuss the goals you have with your puppy’s behavior.
In Home Puppy Training Charlotte nc
We’ll set up the initial, one hour, in home puppy training Charlotte nc session. During that session, we will jump into training and work on the things you want to see progress on such as potty training and puppy biting. The cost is $100.
Puppy socialization classes & Puppy training charlotte nc
At the end of the in home consultation, once I understand what your goals and dreams are with the puppy then we go over programs that will achieve those goals for you.
For puppies under 5 months of age, the programs range from
Me guiding you through the training process
The puppy joining us twice a week for four weeks and we work on basic manners, socialization, confidence building and listening skills in the real world.
Whichever option you choose, puppy training charlotte nc will get the well-behaved, fun puppy you’ve been dreaming about.
We’ll tackle puppy problem behaviors, lay a foundation to prevent future problems, guide you through the socialization process to prevent serious issues as an adult, and teach your puppy basic manners that will last a lifetime.
We now have a well trained puppy that has a foundation of skills that she will have for life. -Trish S.
From house training to learning how to curb rough play or mouthiness to how to greet guests, Mariah was able to offer a solution that helped. -Brit D.
Mariah has been training my 10 week old Vizsla puppy. I would highly recommend Mariah. She is easy to work with and ensures that the owners feel comfortable with each technique before continuing. -Sara K.
She quickly identified behavioral issues that were bothering us and worked with Kurt to teach him appropriate behavior – she also worked with me and my husband which might have been more difficult than working with our puppy!!! -Lisa B.
Puppy Training Charlotte nc At Home Dog Training
Where do we offer puppy training charlotte nc?
- South Charlotte
- Lake Wylie
- Fort Mill
- Tega Cay
- Rock Hill
- Plaza Midwood
- South End
- Freedom Park
- Charlotte Center City
There are two ways to tackle your puppy training goals.
1. Guided In Home Dog Training Charlotte nc
I teach you to train your puppy.
- We get together for weekly sessions in your home and out and about (your neighborhood, busy streets, etc.) for a puppy who’s ready for real life
- I show you the tricks of the training trade, with a focus on socialization and manners
- You do the training homework during the week
- I support you along the way via email, phone and training videos and guides for optimal results
Guided In Home Dog Training Charlotte nc Perks
- Guidance every step of the way via email and through our online training videos and guides
- Expert advice for the most effective results
Fees & Process
We’ll start with the $100 initial in home training session where we start working on the skills that you want your puppy to learn. Then we’ll customize a dog training package specific to your needs and goals. Contact us to get started with puppy training.
Why In home dog training charlotte nc?
You want to be involved in every aspect of puppy training near me and you have the time to dedicate to working with your puppy between training sessions.
In home dog training charlotte nc is the best choice when your puppy needs customized training to address problem behaviors that are happening in your home.
2. Charlotte Puppy Training School
I Train For You.
I train your puppy for you.
Charlotte Puppy Training School is a comprehensive program that teaches your puppy the skills for a great life with you! And saves you loads of time and energy.
- Puppies join us twice a week for four weeks and work on basic manners, socialization and confidence building.
- We teach the puppies their names, to come when called, sit, down, stay, place, leave it, and drop it.
- We go on daily field trips into the community to work on leash walking and real world applications of the skills they are learning throughout the program.
- To make everything better, we take care of pick up and drop off so puppies come home tired and ready to practice these skills with their people.
Why You Will Love Charlotte Puppy Training School:
A trained, happy puppy
- Your puppy will come home after school tired! The puppy with tons of energy who wanted to play and run around your house in the morning will be ready to cuddle with you after a full day of Puppy School.
Teaching good habits
- Our trainers will work with your puppy to practice desirable behaviors and build good habits on our field trips and throughout the day.
Basic Training Skills
- We want to make sure your puppy has a solid foundation you can build upon, whether that’s as a future performance dog, therapy dog, or well loved family pet. Each school day our trainers will work with your puppy during multiple group training sessions and an individual field trip training session.
Fees & Process
We’ll start with the $100 initial in home training session where we start working on the skills that you want your puppy to learn. Then we’ll discuss the Charlotte Puppy Training School Program. Contact us to get started on the path towards a well-behaved puppy!
Our Puppy School program jumps start your puppy’s good behavior, save you time, and gets you to fully enjoying your puppy as soon as possible. For Dog potty training near me, Puppy socialization classes and Puppy classes charlotte nc our Puppy training charlotte nc Puppy School program gets the best training results!
Stronger, more lasting results
Progress while you work
Better socialization—for a better adult companion
- House or potty training
- Stealing your things
- Chewing on the wrong things
- Mouthing, nipping and biting
- Stop pulling on the leash
- Crate and alone time training
- Love of grooming (brushing, etc.)
- Love of nail clipping, ear cleaning, pilling, eye drops, etc.
- Love of sharing (protect against food and toy aggression)
- Socialization for an easy-going dog
- Sit and down
- Relax on your dog bed
- Recall (“Come”)
- Leave it & Drop it
- Nice leash walking
What is socialization…
…and why does it matter so much?
Puppies who aren’t properly socialized are much more likely to become adult dogs with behavior problems: Fearful dogs who bark and lunge at people and dogs. Or who hide behind their owners or balk at being taken for a walk.
A well-socialized pup is more likely to grow up into one of those dogs everyone wishes they had: Calm, cool, and collected. Easy-going and friendly. Up for anything and fazed by nothing.
If you’re too busy to get your puppy out every day, I strongly recommend choosing the Charlotte Puppy Training School program so I can help get your pup’s socialization done for you. There is no more important element of puppy training.