Hold my spot! Pay for one training session.
To get started with training, please
- Contact us via email so we can see if we can help
- Schedule your initial training session
- At the end of our training session, we can discuss what skills your dog will learn with each of our training programs. We offer Puppy School, 3 lesson in-home packages or individual sessions.
We get it. Deciding which training program to proceed with is a big choice. Give yourself some time to experience it for yourself by scheduling and paying for just the first training session.
We can’t wait to give you the freedom and peace of mind that comes from a well-trained dog!
Imagine What Training Can Do For You
Getting the right attention
Imagine all of your dog’s bad behaviors gone and hearing compliments on your dog’s good behavior from your friends and family.
Not being embarrassed by your dog's behavior
Imagine being able to take your dog new places and being proud of your dog’s behavior. Imagine having visitors over and hearing compliments on your dog’s great manners from your friends and family.
Enjoy the freedom of bringing your dog with you
Enjoy the freedom of bringing your well-mannered dog with you! Hiking, restaurants, breweries, and events are more enjoyable with a well-mannered dog.
Playing in the park
Imagine being able to enjoy playing with your dog in the park without worrying that he will run off and not come when called.
Deposits are not refundable.
In order to provide the best scheduling flexibility and one on one time for the clients that we serve, we do require 72 hours notice for cancellations.
- Rescheduling with more than 72-hour notice is no charge.
- Rescheduling with less than 72 hour notice is a $75 fee or a forfeit of the training session.
- No call, no show appointments are charged the full lesson cost.
- Outdoor lessons will be rescheduled the day of the session by the trainer if it is raining.