Personalized, In Home Dog Training for Quick Relief Now
…and a great companion for a lifetime!
Is your dog:
Biting, mouthing and nipping?
Jumping up on people and the counters?
Chewing on your stuff?
Running out the front door?
In home dog training
Living with a dog should be fun- not full of daily frustrations. If your dog’s bad manners are getting in the way, we can help. In home dog training gets you the quick and effective results you need.
Let us teach your dog
Walk nicely on leash past dogs and people
Greet people calmly
Come when you are called
Be calm and relaxed during meals and TV time
Drop it and don’t touch that
In Home Dog Training near me
We come to you and train your dog where you need your dog to listen! We meet at your home for our initial consultation and training can be done at your home, in public or at your local park.
|South Charlotte, NC||Steele creek, Charlotte|
|Ballantyne, NC||Pineville, NC|
|Belmont, NC||Cramerton, NC|
|Lake Wylie, SC||Fort Mill, SC|
|Tega Cay, SC||Indian Land, SC|
|Rock Hill, SC||Parts of York and Clover|
|Parts of Matthews & Indian Trail, NC||Parts of Waxhaw and Weddington, NC|
From DIY to letting us do the training
We know you’re busy, so we offer private training options designed for every lifestyle. Whichever program you choose-
From guided DIY in home dog training or online, to letting us do the training for you-
the goal is the same:
To transform your dog into the well-behaved, relaxed companion you’ve been dreaming about.
In Home Dog Training gets:
The best results
We train where the problems occur so we get the best results. When we need to practice near children or near other dogs, we have the flexibility to meet in locations where we need to practice.
Your dog’s training needs and your training goals are easily met with our customized sessions. Want us to train your dog for you? We can train your dog right in your home.
During and in between sessions, we support owners with our online training guides and text message support so people get relief from problem behaviors quickly.
Your dog will listen to you because we empower you to know how to communicate with your dog.
You are busy juggling a busy career and home life. In home dog training can easily work around your schedule. Read our Google reviews written by busy people like you.
Let's Get Started
Free Phone consultation
During the free phone consultation, we will discuss your training problems and goals and see if we are the best match for your training needs. If we can help, we will schedule an in home training session that is convenient for your schedule.
In home dog training session
We start with the one hour in home training. During that session, we jump right into training and find solutions to your dog’s behaviors. We typically go over 2-3 behaviors that you want to work on during the initial session.
Once I understand your training goals and problems, then we go over programs that will achieve your goals.
I can train the dog there at your house for you and show you how to maintain the behaviors
Or I can guide you through the process on training your dog yourself.
Whichever option you choose, in home dog training will get the well-behaved, relaxed dog you’ve been dreaming about.
Covid-19 update: Yes, let's wear face masks
Yes! We are offering in home dog training sessions. We care about the health of our clients and don’t want to spread illnesses. Masks are required. Schedule your phone consultation to get started!
What types of In Home Dog Training programs do we offer?
Guided In Home Training
I teach you to train your dog.
- We get together for regular training sessions near your home (in your home, walking in your neighborhood, or at your local park) to work on the issues you want to address
- I walk you through each step of the training process
- You do the training homework during the week
- I support you along the way via email, phone and training videos and guides for optimal results
Guided In Home Training Perks
- 24 hour access to our training videos and guides
- You are involved during every step of the process
Ultimutt Pet In Home Training
I Train For You.
I teach your dog for you.
- I work with your dog 2 to 3 times per week in your home or in your neighborhood for a dog who is ready to practice their training in real life
- We meet once per week to transfer my training results to you
- I support you along the way with support by email, phone, and our training videos and guides in order for you to get optimal results
- You enjoy a well-behaved dog at home, at the park and a dog who can behave well anywhere you want to go
Ultimutt Pet In Home Training Perks
- Peace of mind of knowing progress is being made even when you’re busy
- Bad behaviors end quickly and you get to enjoy your dog’s good habits
- We can customize the in home training to your goals with your dog and to fit the needs of your family
- You know your dog is being trained using gentle, effective, positive-reinforcement training techniques to achieve lifelong results and a relaxed dog
- 24 hour access to our training videos and guides