In order to provide the best scheduling flexibility and one on one time for the clients that we serve, we do require 72 hours notice for cancellations.
- Rescheduling with more than 72-hour notice is no charge.
- Rescheduling with less than 72 hour notice is a $75 fee or a forfeit of the training session.
- No call, no show appointments are charged the full lesson cost.
- Outdoor lessons will be rescheduled the day of the session by the trainer if it is raining. Outdoor lessons are typically scheduled early afternoons and Saturdays. Summer outdoor lessons are scheduled late in the evening or Saturday mornings.
Liability Terms of service:
I agree to take full and total responsibility for my dog at all times. I hereby waive and release Mariah Hinds, Mariah Hinds Dog Training, property or business the training is located at, all owners and other animals in attendance, and any of the above mentioned employees, owners, and agents from any and all liability of any nature for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but not without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending the training session or training class, while supervising or interacting with a dog while on the grounds or surrounding area thereto. In consideration of my attendance and participation in training classes, I waive the right from any and all claims or claims by any member of my family or any other person who is present for training lessons.
- I understand that attendance and participation in any dog training program is not without risk to myself and/ or to guests that are present. I further understand that my personal dog is at risk when any other dog is present and I may bring home an illness due to working around other dogs.
- Lifetime Follow-up sessions are for skills that were covered within the training program: sit, down, stay, come, drop it, walk nicely on a leash, don’t put that in your mouth. One follow up session can be done once every 3 months. The session will be done through live video conferencing. This is available for the life of the dog.
- Mariah Hinds Dog Training has found that half way through training most owners feel relieved that their dog’s behavior is improving. If training is ended at that time, the dog inevitably backslides into their prior bad habits.
- Training sessions cannot be refunded.
- Unused training sessions will not be refunded.
- Training sessions expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- If a client falls off of the training schedule, it is the client’s responsibility to contact the trainer to schedule the next training session.
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify Mariah Hinds Dog Training of any changes regarding the dog’s behavior and other pertinent information.
- I agree to allow Mariah Hinds Dog Training to discuss history, protocol, family dynamics and any pertinent information with their veterinarian, appropriate animal professionals, family members, etc. as applicable.
- Mariah Hinds Dog Training reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion and refund the monies paid for future services (if applicable) back to the dog’s owner.
- All of the information I have given about my dog(s) is correct and does not exclude important information such as aggression.
- These Terms of Service constitute the sole and only agreements concerning the terms of this contract. Any prior agreements, whether oral or in writing, shall be void and of no further affect. This contract may only be modified in writing and signed by all parties to this agreement.
To help us provide the best service for our clients, please send your reservation payment within 48 hours of scheduling to reserve your spot on the calendar.
Let us help you achieve your dreams of a well-trained dog!
• Video, phone or email training access for the life of your dog for behaviors we worked on with the Unlimited Dog Program
• Phone or email training access for the life of your dog for behaviors we worked on with the Dependable Dog Program
• Email training access for the life of your dog for behaviors we worked on with the Nice Dog Program
Walk nicely on leash
• Ignore trash hidden in the grass
• Listen to you near other dogs near the dog park
• Walk next to you on leash past distractions
• Peacefully pass barking dogs in the neighborhood
• Walk past goose poop and trash hidden in the grass
• Walk politely at the park or greenway past kids, bicyclists and other dogs
Come when called
• Stop barking at the neighbor in the backyard & come
• Squirrels, racoons, and bunnies, ignore them & come
• Dropped the leash at home depot, come when called
• Don’t run away when we walk from the car to the house without a leash
• Emergency come when called without food rewards on hand
• Stay on your bed while I’m cooking, cleaning or eating
• Stay for 5 minutes even if I go out of sight
• I’m leaving. Don’t follow me
• I’m going to grab a package from the doorway. Don’t run out of the house.
• Garage door is open, stay there and don’t run away
• Don’t put your feet on the counters or tables
• Puppy biting and mouthing
• Don’t pull on the leash
• Quiet. Don’t bark excessively
• Drop it and don’t steal things
• Potty training and signaling
• Reliable for all behaviors at home, on walks and in public. Weaned off of food for most skills
• Addressing simple and complex problem behaviors thoroughly.