Aggressive Dog Training Leash Reactivity
Aggressive dog training Charlotte nc
Lunging or barking at other dogs? Our Reactive Rover class will teach you the tools you need to help change your dog’s leash reactivity and enable your dog to be calm, quiet and focused on you instead of barking and growling at other dogs.
Reactive Rover Class
- Body Language signs before the explosion
- How to help your dog after a reaction
- How to prevent the lunging and growling on leash
- Building great leash walking skills
- Building Focus and impulse control
- The value of sniffing for the leash reactive dog
- Video analysis of the area that you walk your dog
- How to handle surprise dogs
- Walking past other dogs at a distance your dog can be successful
- Hearing other dogs and remaining calm
1. 4 weeks of Reactive Rover Prep sessions
With our online training success sessions, your dog gets to start learning the foundation skills away from other dogs in your home where there are fewer distractions. That enables your dog to be more successful during our in person training sessions. During the online sessions, you get to see me demo the game with my dogs and then you get to try it with your own dog. You get to save time since you aren’t having to drive to class as frequently while still learning the necessary information for your dog to learn the skills to focus on you instead of barking at other dogs. The prep sessions are live and online.
Online sessions are at 6:30 pm on: Wednesday nights starting in July. Sessions are recorded for those who can’t attend live.
2. Complete dog training success online course
Full access to our complete dog training online course to guide you through the steps towards training success
3. 6 weeks of in person Reactive Rover sessions.
Coming soon Saturdays in July at 2148 old hickory grove Mount Holly, NC in our state of the art, fully-matted, fully-enclosed, outdoor covered building.
Our Reactive Rover class is designed for you to learn the tools you need to teach your dog to cooperate with you, and to be calm, quiet and focused on you while around other dogs on leash.
Cost: Class is a total of 10 hours of training. Class is limited to 4 dogs total. Class has an instructor and an assistant to maximize training success. The cost for class is $399
How do I register for classes that eliminate my dogs aggression?
Where are your Aggressive dog training Charlotte nc classes?
Aggressive Dog Problems we can help with:
- Aggressive towards dogs
- Aggressive towards people and visitors
- Aggressive towards vets and groomers
- Aggressive towards family members
- Aggressive when the dog has bones or food bowls
- Lunging at dogs on leash
- Aggression during nail trims or vet visits
- Growling, nipping and snapping
- Anxiety and Fearful Behaviors
- Aggression towards people or dogs
- Separation anxiety
- Territorial aggression